Hi everyone I'm KS!!! Hello to all the junglists and dnb heads!!!!!

@KSpacekase

Hi there dnb heads! I'm KS - I'ma dnb producer from the UK. I've been into dnb for as long as I can remember since the early days of jungle. I love nearly all sub genres within dnb and I try to make my music as versatile as possible. I've had releases on Audio animals, Complex Records, schedule One, UK Export, Dnbb Recordings, True Box Records and Grand theft Audio Recordings so far with so much more to come!!!

Be great to connect with you people out there and make some new friends!!

Drum n bass and jungle forever!!!

As a hello and thankyou I'm offering this tune free for anyone who likes a heavy bassline triplet attacked vocal drum n bass tune lol - enjoy

Hi there bro -- yeah I had an EP out on Dnbb Recordings earlier this year which did quite well and was fortunate to connect with a lot of the Brazilian artists like Mayforms and Duoscience. I did a B side for a Duoscience track preceeding that and have a had a few other collabs and remixes featured on Dnbb. They have a sister label called True Box Records and I had a jungle ;)single on there too.

I appreciate your interest bro, and yeah I love the brazilian vibes --- must admit that S.P.Y and Marky are some of my favourite producers although I liek to produce many styles, some heavy and somea bit lighter. I will have a look at your SC too bro

This is the EP I had out with Dnbb

- - - Updated - - -

p.s this track on your SC is really good man, love the vibes! very very cool ;) great job

Back
Top Bottom