Praying Birds

Praying Birds

Hey,

Iam Praying Birds.

I like oldschool Drum/Drill 'n' Bass music. Iam quite a young producer from Germany and i make music myself under several pseudonyms. At the moment i focus on Praying Birds, but nobody knows me under this name ^^'

I do not know how my music can be defined. Means: I make music the way i like.

This doesnt mean i wouldnt be glad to hear your critics ;)

https://soundcloud.com/prayingbirds Is my profile if anybody is interested.

This has been an account on which i posted "random" stuff i did create (random because it didnt fit to any other of my pseudonyms) but for i while i do very experimental stuff, using the amen break and stuff. And: WTF iam infected. I think i'll hang on and do it more.

As i said: Iam here to talk about the complexity, feelings, production ways and at last but not least: my music of course.

Check the last 3 songs on my page and say me your opinion. I'll hang on and read on the forum.

Have a good time

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

I wonder if avians actually worship a higher being.
You have given me much to think about.

OK, so I have been thinking about it. Here are my findings...

There's a pigeon across the way, he or she sits on the rooftops opposite my window. Perhaps they just like the view over the Hertfordshire horizon, perhaps they like to shit on that particular balcony, or perhaps it's a pigeon and doesn't know why it does these things. One thing is for sure, that pigeon is definitely a Muslim. Everyday he is giving it some Allah push-ups and is always facing Mecca. I asked a scientist type fellow at work today and he confirmed this is the only plausible explanation. He wears glasses for the correction of vision and not just fashion so you know he knows his stuff. I also asked a guy who's just finished Ramadan and he said dude what? I'm going to get a KFC at lunch, u want in? Hell yeah I do.

So we went for a KFC. Did you know the C stands for chicken? A fucking chicken, another type of bird. Was this one religious? You better believe it boyo! How do I know? You could taste it. Spooked meat tastes different to surprise killed meat. The body releases chemicals when fear is induced. This can spoil or in some cases enhance the flavour. I don't know exactly how this chicken was slaughtered and the guy working the cash till couldn't confirm how he died either. However you could almost taste this chicken calling out for god when he was killed. That or the secret blend of 11 herbs and spices dipped in gravy.

Anywhoooooo... I'm off to get this peer reviewed and collect my Nobel prize in.... zoology?
Toddles x

Back
Top Bottom