PATHOGEN - HALLUCINATE

dope track I think you should maybe have a part after the drop where it gets really minimalistic with like kick snare and one hat like a typical hazard beat if u know what I mean always sounds gd to switch it up and make it more steppy but ye sick bass sick drums love it

cheers mate
ill give that idea a go sounds like it could work

Really like it man

There is a snare hit that is slightly off in some places, just needs quantising i think
Nice movement throughout.

Basses are kool, and i like the little edits in the tune.

Good work, get the snare hits sorted so they are tight and its a wicked tune :)

cheers mate
i didnt notice that off snare but going back over it ive found it its off by about 1/64 lol

It happens :)

Listening again today mate with freshers ears, im thinking the reeces etc could come up a bit more too, really bring them out, bit of width and maybe some more in the mids on them

this is sick man, props.

don't really have anything to add other than that you should definitely consider getting this sent out to some labels.

nice tune man! Are you using Mortem's sample pack from loopmasters? Sounds very, very familiar. If you are, I'd say you should change up the bass a bit, change the sound to make it your own.
If not, props on the wicked bass!

cheers man
yea i used some of the bass samples from that pack
was wondering when someone would notice.lol
ill see what i can do about changing it up a bit

I'm not a big fan of this deep dnb style but i have to say that it sounds really profesional!

Congratulations man, great work!

excellent vibes here!! the build to drop is very smooth. the mod'd bass stabs are a very good touch. a big fan of tunes like this. well mixed as well.

this is the latest track I've been working on. although it is just a preview clip the full version will be released very soon.
Any feedback before i send it off to get professionally mastered would be much appreciated. plus any thoughts on any online mastering services would be great too. Ive looked into a few but any opinions are welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom