@Tagging ... ?

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
I can see benefits and lots on negatives at the same time but I find it hard to keep up with what i've posted sometimes, so was thinking would it be good idea to add like @Tags for users so you can see when somone tags you in a reply to your post or wants you to see something wicked and bad?

i was gunna suggest this ages ago. but didn't wanna seem like an attention seeking whore. u know "OMG SOMEONE HATH SPOKEN MY NAME, I MUST REPLY"

but yea, good idea (y) im all for it. thanks for not makin me OP ..

@Catsel @Russla-DJ .....fags !

there. if it does come in you will be reminded of your orientation.

but in all seriousness. i suppose it could be quite good/useful. Do any other forums have this function?

Do any other forums have this function?
i know of a car forum that does it. makes it easy to find shit buried deep in a million sub forums.

people (moskit n logikz) wud just tag people loads n loads makin them get loads of statuses and crashing skynet.

@OP @Topshop @whoeatallthepies @adnb @bettyboo @fullenglishbrecky @charlies angels @petetonguegonewrong @vandamme @johnterry @sdctodastd @carllogikzzzzzz @moskittmoskittt ow this is going to be so fun, it will be like being on fb all over again

Lets try this out then.
[MENTION=26766]Russla-DJ[/MENTION] [MENTION=23164]Catsel[/MENTION] [MENTION=30915]Teddy[/MENTION] [MENTION=82324]Shatner's Bosom[/MENTION] [MENTION=65342]Papa Jaro[/MENTION] [MENTION=15926]MARKLAR[/MENTION] [MENTION=69264]armed[/MENTION] [MENTION=75729]evermind[/MENTION] [MENTION=6906]$marty[/MENTION] [MENTION=90]logikz[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:
copy

- - - Updated - - -

but how do u actually do it?

- - - Updated - - -

i see the lil tag thing. type name. name goes blue. then..

Just type the users name [MENTION=23164]Catsel[/MENTION] in any post, or else you can tag users at the top of a thread if you don't want to write a reply.

Back
Top Bottom