Where Paths Cross (Liquid DnB)

Sweet tune. Nicely mixed down, it all seems well in balance. Those little vocal switches are fabulous. Love all the little bits of detailing in the drums n fills. Not sure about the lead that comes in in the last third of the track, feels a little at odds with the atmosphere established in the rest of the tune.

Really great stuff mate :)

Cheers man, that's really kind of you! I know what you mean with the synth, it does stray perhaps too far from the original ambience of the track. I was going for something more high energy for the 2nd drop but it is probably inappropriate! Thanks for the kind words!

It sounds so nice. I'm not sure about the vocal and synth but it the track overall is nice.

Sound man I really appreciate that, I've really enjoyed a few of the tunes on your soundcloud before so it's cool that you appreciate one of mine! I probably could have made some better decisions musically tbh but overall I'm happy with it.

It's a beautiful tune. I don't mind the synth at the end, though it is a little random. The vocal switch caught me a bit by surprise first time round. I warmed to them when they reappeared. Everything seems pretty much where it should be in the mix to my little-trained ears.

Yeah agreed with the vocal, not keen on it, can see why you wanted it there though as the intro feels like it needs more imo
Drop is ok, bass makes sense, although i reckon the sub could be boosted

yeah vocal doesnt work too well when cut up either

Not a bad tune though man, got a nice vibe to it :)

Back
Top Bottom