DnB Win A Vinyl off Tony Competition.

If I have time when I get in from work i'll finish mine tonight. Looking unlikely at the moment though, busy looking for new jerbs which is taking all my time up at the weekends.

Cheers Danny, got your entry. If not more are in by tomorrow evening I'm calling it a day and will judge the ones i have. Well done to all who have sent them in so far though!!

As for you other fuckers.. The willingness was there so well done for that!

Give me one more week lads! Been mad busy starting a new job and had fuck all time. I will go through what tunes to pick from and have a winner by friday. Hows that sound!?

Here is the list to choose from for the winner...

FRICTION & NUBALANCE - ROBOCOP (TAXMAN REMIX) / (SLIPSTREAM LOGISTICS REMIX)
D MINDS & DIRTY HARRY - HOBASS / GHOST TOWN
GENERATION DUB - VOODOO DOLL / MARS ATTACKS
GRIDLOCK - HEATWAVE / THE RIPPER
BARON & SEEN - NERVOUS / ASSASSIN
TANGO - SENT TO COVENTRY (TOTAL SCIENCE REMIX) / MAINLINE VIP
DRUMSOUND & BASSLINE SMITH - BODY PUMP / WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
TOTAL SCIENCE - SQUASH (GRIDLOCK REMIX) / NEVER HAD A DREAM
STRIDER - TRIBALISM / BEETLE JUICE

sorry I never got a chance to record that mix - my DJ desk doubles as my DJ equipment servicing table - easy guess as to which gets precedence these days...

Right Guys,

Firstly big up those who entered. All really good mixes and they are all staying on my phone for future listens!

So it came down to 2 mixes that really stood out for me.. both were really tight and selections were spot on.

So here it is..

Winner - Danwell - First 10 minutes were absolute fire and pretty much rolled out every single one of my personal favourites. the whole mix flowed so nicely and was tight as you like. If your last tune had been mixed into the intro of Papa's mix, it would be 1 hour of goodness let me tell you.

Runner Up - Papa J - Really enjoyed your mix mate, love it how you can keep such a solid tight mix with tunes that in my opinion are not easy to mix. You always bring a selection that i doubt half the people on here could pull off so I have to give you something.

So danwell you can pick two tunes and Papa you can pick one for yourself.

Both fully deserve a prize. Also if any of those tunes are just not what you want let me know as i got a big pile of stuff I want to part with but obviously they are of similar calibre to the ones above.

Also send me your addresses. :)

Big up guys..

- - - Updated - - -

Just to add that Dan gets first picks.. Would you guys prefer I added a few to the list first?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom