DnB Win A Vinyl off Tony Competition.

Whenever you have it recorded just pm me your email address and ill set you up a folder on dropbox. Remember the pictures for evidence.

Whenever you have it recorded just pm me your email address and ill set you up a folder on dropbox. Remember the pictures for evidence.

sweet mate will do, was going to do it last weekend but ended up on a weekend bender haha got tracklist down just got to record it man

If its proving to be a mission we can change the rules slightly? We are fucking badmen after all.

:jacko:

10 would be a nice round number - obviously if no-one agrees keep it to 8, let the jury decide.

Banging comp though. First thing that's made me dig through the stack in ages, and it made me realise how much of my memories are those records.

Lets see what people think.

:jacko:

10 would be a nice round number - obviously if no-one agrees keep it to 8, let the jury decide.

Banging comp though. First thing that's made me dig through the stack in ages, and it made me realise how much of my memories are those records.

Lets see what people think.

I'm easy man, got 8 already but have plenty more tunes that I would not give up so up to what other people want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If its proving to be a mission we can change the rules slightly? We are fucking badmen after all.
How about a time limit instead? 30 mins?

I may or may not have recorded a mix that is over the 8 track limit and, coincidentally, 30 minutes long...

We still doing the 8 track ting or is something else happening now? itching to record this but don't know what to record and ... OUTLOOK IN UNDER A WEEK BLAP BLAP BLAP

We still doing the 8 track ting or is something else happening now? itching to record this but don't know what to record and ... OUTLOOK IN UNDER A WEEK BLAP BLAP BLAP

Do as many as you like just make sure u get pics to show what u played. Dont make it over 30 mins though. That cool?

Back
Top Bottom