DnB Win A Vinyl off Tony Competition.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Easy All,

On the back of AJ's Competition thread, we thought it would be a good idea to hold a VINYL ONLY competition where the winner will win a vinyl from my collection. I will pick some new and old tunes im willing to part with and the decision is yours. All postage will be paid.

So we can try get the ball rolling reply below if you want in so we have numbers. then judges and rules will be sorted when we know if there is enough interest.

:jesus:

I'm definitely in man, couldn't do a video mix though because I ain't got a fuckin clue how haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a gent. A bloody nice bloke is our tone.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hyperd4eva again.

I'll help out / take part wherever required. Lets get some numbers together and have a little fun/community spirit.

What if i did a MP3 mix and said it was vinyl?

Kidding.....i dont have decks anymore but i could help judge if you wanted.......this is a great idea!

What if i did a MP3 mix and said it was vinyl?

Kidding.....i dont have decks anymore but i could help judge if you wanted.......this is a great idea!

no cheating. We will need a picture of all the vinyl used and the cat numbers! but yeah u can be a judge mate

word i was thinking if i won you could just give me a free MP3 ha ha......joking. But seriously if you want me to judge or anything just HMU. I'm very interested to see who wins this thing...

EZ

We will need a picture of all the vinyl used and the cat numbers!

I don't know how to post pics on here STILL!!! Someone may have to talk me though it step by step

Also, I have a hench list of tunes that I wouldn't mind giving away the odd free 1 for the winner every so often, only if I was the winner the previous week, or whatever. Not sure if they would be to the taste of a lot of people on here as they are mostly jump up. Just putting the thought out there

Winner would have to pay for postage, as I'm not rolling in money like Tone is :teeth:

Well i reckon thats enough people, so heres the rules -

All record a mix of 8 tunes each, can be as long as you make it basically. I want them to be tunes that you would NEVER give up.

Send said mix to me over drop box, along with pic of the tunes you have selected, ( if its a mission all at once send me the covers individually in an email so i know your mixing on wax!)

If your mix is picked i will try my best to cater for your style and give you a choice of a bunch of tunes. I'll judge it on what really stands out to me personally really!

Kushdy!!??

I would be allover this, but I already have the most important thing Tone has to offer...

His heart.

:love:

Back
Top Bottom