Calyx & Teebe LP - early 2015

All or Nothing was fucking huge, I've enjoyed their remixes since as well. I have no doubts that this album will be even better.

i prefer their old dirty style above the plastic like they have nowadays.. still enjoy starstruck and strung out (no, not the vip)

Some of their remixes from the All Or Nothing time were amazing? (In & Out Of Phase, We've Only Just Begun, Heartbeat, Scale It Back..) What really got me into their stuff to be honest.

Not sure I've ever really liked a Calyx tune, although I quite liked that Headz ep.

Teebee though, from the Certificate 18 era till the early Subtitles stuff was a proper don around then, although even he couldn't manage to put together an Audio Couture 12" that's still in any way listenable.

Judging by all these interviews and the release of Fabriclive 76 I would say that their next single isn't far off, as in maybe a September or even August release

I did quite enjoy All or Nothing but i agree it didnt really hold a candle to their solo stuff. I have high hopes this one will be massive tho.
Some chilled out stuff with calyx singing would be more than welcome as well. Really liked Strung Out and Elevate This Sound

All about this one!! Really hope its on the album

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom