Talk Dirty Remix & You'd Be So Nice on Vinyl 12"

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
**UPDATE**
Dubplate is now up for sale... Bigups everybody

http://www.freewebstore.org/Freek-Dubplates/

Hi Errrbody,

I've been considering pressing these 2 tunes to dubplate for my own personal use and wondered if anybody else would like a dub cut of these. It would be £25 for the dub to be cut plus what ever postage and packaging is. Won't be able to release these due to the bootleg/samples used but think if enough peeps are interested, im more than happy to cut them to dub at cost price and that way it keeps it quite exclusive to those who've bought the dub, and I'm not making any profit on the samples used :)

Last edited:
Thanks dude, i'm just waiting for the cutting shop to get back to me to make sure they are happy to press them (with them being bootlegs) as soon as i've had that back i'll setup and online shop.

Cheers!

Cheers peeps, i've setup the online shop to do secure ordering, i'm just waiting on the cutting shop to confirm the turnaround times to me before i put the shop live.

Cheers :)

Re: Talk Dirty Remix & You'd Be So Nice on Vinyl 12"

if we buy the vinyl can we get digi's too? !

Yea, anyone who purchases the vinyl will get 320MP3 copies sent to their email address that was used for the order :) Hopefully no one would be silly enough to put it up for free download after paying £30 for it.. if they do i'll be pissed lol!

- - - Updated - - -

price updated to £26 as i've been offered the cutting cheaper... woop woop...

Last edited:
Got a vid sent to me showing they've been cut and that was on Saturday so any day now mate. Did you get the email i sent over last week?

Back
Top Bottom