Drum production tip for energy

Verva

Verva Music
VIP Junglist
Get vengeance house vol 1 and 2. Go to bongo/conga loops, they be at 128. Speed them up, mad sick combine with amen or some rides. I recommend sidechaining rides with snare or kick to get pump like amen.

OK! you know the Q & A sessions at DOA with all the royals, nosia, juju, black sun, dom&roland and them? itll be like that, ill open the thread now,
and people can start posting questions, and you pick it up when you have time tomorrow. dont worry, ill close the thread if it gets too much, but considering that we are relatively a pretty small group i think it should be managable. thanlks for going along with it, you are a graceful winner indeed!

you do know the Q & A sessions at DOA right? actually i saw fierce do one at reddit and it was exactly the same. anyway, ill post your track and your soundcloud link so people that didnt pay attention to the compo will know why it would be interesting to hear what you got to say. along wih a little introduction and some ground rules. what is your soundcloud link btw? [MENTION=80822]mugatu[/MENTION]

OK! you know the Q & A sessions at DOA with all the royals, nosia, juju, black sun, dom&roland and them? itll be like that, ill open the thread now,
and people can start posting questions, and you pick it up when you have time tomorrow. dont worry, ill close the thread if it gets too much, but considering that we are relatively a pretty small group i think it should be managable. thanlks for going along with it, you are a graceful winner indeed!

you do know the Q & A sessions at DOA right? actually i saw fierce do one at reddit and it was exactly the same. anyway, ill post your track and your soundcloud link so people that didnt pay attention to the compo will know why it would be interesting to hear what you got to say. along wih a little introduction and some ground rules. what is your soundcloud link btw? [MENTION=80822]mugatu[/MENTION]

https://soundcloud.com/zach-beauvais/melodic-dubstep-remix-comp-dnb

I havnt actually seen them. But I think it'l be fine. If i get some comments tonight i might par off a few minutes of work and answer. I swear, one guy spends 60% of the shift watching football

good tip. i was watching that technimatic producer masterclass that someone else posted earlier on today, they did exactly what you just said. andy in particular said "i fucking love congas." i have to say it did sound really nice.

Back
Top Bottom