DJ Fresh feat. Ellie Goulding - Flashlight

Sounds as if half the sounds are reused from nextlevelism, not that I mind though. Always good to have dnb big in the game if you ask me :)

Good news that it'll be his last kinda radio song. Knew this would be quality when I saw Ellie Goulding's name, dunno about you guys but I think she's a good artist. This has gotta be the best of all his more mainstream songs (other than Gold Dust IMO). A pleasant surprise.

ewww lol, this is really shit. dont know why elle is so popular either.

she can produce though, and is fiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I suppose the reason some are liking this is because it greatly exceeds the standard we have come to expect from DJ Fresh.

This actually came out in May (or earlier, I only know when it was released in Australia) on the Deluxe Edition of Ellie Goulding's "Halcyon Days".

nobody is liking this tune, it's shittttt
A lot of people including myself aren't hating it as much as that Dibby Dibby sound bullshit. Initially I liked it because I was surprised at how "less-bad" it was compared to his other recent releases. Still wouldn't rate it more than a 5/10 though

A lot of people including myself aren't hating it as much as that Dibby Dibby sound bullshit. Initially I liked it because I was surprised at how "less-bad" it was compared to his other recent releases. Still wouldn't rate it more than a 5/10 though

if it aint good, its shit and this tune aint good

Knew this would be quality

wouldn't rate it more than a 5/10

okaywtfreaction.gif

nobody is liking this tune, it's shittttt

Chill out m7, people are entitled to their own opinion.

I wouldn't say it's great but definitely less shit than some of Freshs other songs.
I Wouldn't recoil with hate if I heard this on the radio.

Last edited:
if i heard this on the radio i'd kick off but thats just me. too much dnb on radio 1, not enough house

Back
Top Bottom