DJ Fresh feat. Ellie Goulding - Flashlight

okaywtfreaction.gif

Hahahah fuck! You got me. I don't use "quality" in the way that most people on this forum do. I just mean it isn't complete trash like recent releases, and that I expected it to be better due to the fact that Ellie Goulding was featured

- - - Updated - - -

i am so ashamed right now

Last edited:
The Great Plague of London

Plague had been around in England for centuries but in 1665 the so-called Great Plague hit the country - though it was Stuart London that took the worst of the plague. The plague was only finally brought under control in 1666 when the Great Fire of London burned down the areas most affected by plague – the city slums inhabited by the poor. Stuart England was never free from the plague but 1665 saw the worst.

The Great Plague of Dj Fresh

Plague had been around in England for centuries but on 3rd July 2011 so called Great Plague hit the scene - though it was Dj Fresh that made the worst of the plague others soon followed.

- - - Updated - - -

if i heard this on the radio i'd kick off but thats just me. too much dnb on radio 1, not enough house

This !!!!!

Dnb on the radio all day yesterday. ALL DAY.

So Claire comes up to me like have you got this song in your record box.. Fuck off Claire I do what I want..

Back
Top Bottom