I signed the biggest piece of shit in Drum & Bass, I wish I had known!!

MainframeRecs (20:58:16): but you should talk big after you amke moves not before

upzvupz (20:58:35): we will not talk to you after

hahahahahahaha

I thought they split up and the guy from the aim conversation is gone? or something like that

thats what I thought too but looking at their facebook its still 2 people.. so it was probably bullshit. Unless it was 3 people?

Haha that DOA thread... I remember off the back of that Indivision filed copyright claims on Indivision uploads on my channel, which they gave me permission for, and that led to my channel being shut down.

It was only one of them that was an absolute nut.

I thought they split up and the guy from the aim conversation is gone? or something like that

He is not gone. He is the trouble maker, Markus and I know this since Andrus (the one that left) blame him for this despicable misconduct. They are a duo now.

Haha that DOA thread... I remember off the back of that Indivision filed copyright claims on Indivision uploads on my channel, which they gave me permission for, and that led to my channel being shut down.

It was only one of them that was an absolute nut.

Holy shit why would someone even ask to put down his own tracks from skandandbass?
Well something must be wrong with this guy then lol

They should just rename the group to "hin-division" :teeth:

How on earth they manage to bring so much bad attention to themselves is rather surprising.

Last edited:
haaaaaaaaaaa hin-division!! thats not for noobs, its... for those who know about hin.
you ever hear that phonecall when they recorded calling fuzzbreaker at work, and he goes "this is dicka dicka globba globba ding dong (dont recall his real name or where he worked), how may i help you?) and the dude goes "HIN." "HIIIIIIIN!" and he has no idea whats going on or why. but thats some serious internetting, that is.

Indivision filed copyright claims on Indivision uploads on my channel, which they gave me permission for, and that led to my channel being shut down.

They were bad enough and then I read this. They don't deserve to be involved in dnb if they've damaged one of the best promoters in the scene

haaaaaaaaaaa hin-division!! thats not for noobs, its... for those who know about hin.
you ever hear that phonecall when they recorded calling fuzzbreaker at work, and he goes "this is dicka dicka globba globba ding dong (dont recall his real name or where he worked), how may i help you?) and the dude goes "HIN." "HIIIIIIIN!" and he has no idea whats going on or why. but thats some serious internetting, that is.

SERIOUSLY, WUT...?

:teeth:

Ahahaha, I never knew Indivision was involved in one of the biggest dnb scandals(not sure, if biggest, but definitely huge) just few years ago. Unfortunately the outcome of this strife has changed my attitude towards them, they were promising Estonian producers(not to mention I am too from Estonia) but all this crap has really gotten them into deep mud. They are still giving away free tracks tho. :applause:

Back
Top Bottom