I signed the biggest piece of shit in Drum & Bass, I wish I had known!!

First one of the lads leaves due to the bullshit argument they created with Viper and now this.

They never learn.
Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk

Definitely Indivision.

Where are you from Mr Secret? Atlanta, 'Murica?

DJ Aphrodite

Should debt collectors be used ?
NEARLY A YEAR !! That Agent from Atlanta who tried to embezzle large sums STILL OWES ME MONEY and ALSO OWES several promoters deposits for shows that were never finally agreed.
Hate bad business people.

I can see this thread needing multiple applications of

Vagisil-Medicated-Creme-1142.jpg

having listened to the tunes on Indivision's soundcloud I have to say that they've probably done Mr Secret a favour by pulling their tracks, bloody awful stuff

Re: I signed the biggest piece of shit in Drum & Bass, I wish I had known!!

This thread is great

Its definitely Indivision,

cba9b60163.png

- - - Updated - - -

Id be pretty disappointed if I was expecting Rusko to turn up and this indivision (Who ever they are) turned up instead.

OP id cut your losses while you can seems like you are dealing with childish behaviour.

Infact, I don't even care.

In all honesty though, not paying the agreed sum on the basis of a "poor performance" is a straight-up bullshit if you ask me. It's a risk promoter does take when he books someone he's not exactly familiar with and I very much doubt he has any legal grounds supporting his claims concerning this matter. So he should shut up, pay and never book them again (probably advise everyone else not to do it as well). That being said, Indivision have proven more than once that they are in fact proper little cunts (at least one of them anyways), so this doesn't surprise me at all.

Santoku Records is Atlanta based as far as I can tell. Could be them. Found links to Bulgaria and Indivision through the artists on their website.

Back
Top Bottom