FABRIC ROOM 3 NOT USED ANYMORE ON FRIDAYS?

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Anyone noticed that room 3 (my personal fave) @ fabric has not been in use for the forthcoming Friday night shows?

They seem to have it in use for a few of the saturday night events, thus indicating its not being totally renovated or anything, but does anyone have any idea why its not being used on the Fridays? anything to do with the festival season perhaps…? Most people outside and not attracted to indoor nights at the moment…??

check here:
http://www.fabriclondon.com/club/listings

fucking weird playaz carnival is not over 3 rooms, not a clue man last time I went fabric was again a Friday and room 3 was shut

Weird one, hope it's back in business soon, as people have said it can be the best room when it's not absolutely packed and the vibes are right

Weird one, hope it's back in business soon, as people have said it can be the best room when it's not absolutely packed and the vibes are right

Remember Chimpo & Trigga's grime set? Just seeing Trigga at Fabric full stop was surreal

I've never noticed that before, any reason behind it? Playaz carnival always from memory has had three rooms open.

Not sure tbh man, they just do. It's not for all the Friday nights, some have the 3rd room open as normal but for a majority of the summer i think they lock off the third room

Not sure tbh man, they just do. It's not for all the Friday nights, some have the 3rd room open as normal but for a majority of the summer i think they lock off the third room

Fair play, gotta have something to do with people not wanting to go to nights indoors, lots of holidays/lots of festivals ect...
Thats the only reason I could think of

- - - Updated - - -

Calibre room 3 earlier this year was the greatest moment since a girl first touched my willy

Yeah calibre was excellent, watched the whole set, top night

Back
Top Bottom