CDJ 350's Beatloop/Reloop

chz

Been scouring the forum and the web for some advice on this. Pretty Sure someone can help here :confused:

Just got my first ever decks got myself Some Pioneer CDJ-350's and an allen heath xone 23 mixer.

Im a bit stuck on how the beatloop function works. I kinda want to loop maybe 4 bars but it seems only loop 1 bar. Also when im setting up loops i find it hard to get a smooth loop that you could continue going for a while. Anyone here exprerienced with this or got any advice and tips.

Would also like some nice beginner tips if anyone fancy chucking them out, im pretty clued on beatmatching and the camelot wheel.

Been scouring the forum and the web for some advice on this. Pretty Sure someone can help here :confused:

Just got my first ever decks got myself Some Pioneer CDJ-350's and an allen heath xone 23 mixer.

Im a bit stuck on how the beatloop function works. I kinda want to loop maybe 4 bars but it seems only loop 1 bar. Also when im setting up loops i find it hard to get a smooth loop that you could continue going for a while. Anyone here exprerienced with this or got any advice and tips.

Would also like some nice beginner tips if anyone fancy chucking them out, im pretty clued on beatmatching and the camelot wheel.

First off I'm gonna say, do you really need loops? Is it something that you will consistently incorporate into your mixes? Doesn't get a lot of use in dnb usually tbh.

But anyway.. think you'll have to use the in / out buttons to manual loop it in time, no quantize I don't think. And Im guessing you can use the loop divide to make the loops bigger / smaller?

Yeah true. Been practising a lot lately and i don't even think about it anymore.

Might be something to be good at in the future for one of circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom