After years I finally bought monitors!!!!!!

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
3series_product_slider_1.jpg

No more producing on computer speakers for me!!!!!!!!
As soon as I get my next pay check I will be able to afford the audio interface and cables :(

Nice! You can't go wrong with JBL stuff, got speakers from them in my car :)

What size did you get btw?

So you bought monitors, but don't have any possibility of using them?
Yep, but I waited this long what is another month?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice! You can't go wrong with JBL stuff, got speakers from them in my car :)

What size did you get btw?
I got the five inch. i accidentally met the studio engineer for these guys https://soundcloud.com/secretpandasociety and one of the members while shopping for the monitor and the studio engineer convinced me to buy the jbl five inch. According to him they are better than the eight inch and have a clearer sound than the krk when it comes to bass, and then took time out with me to really listen to the different monitors to prove to me which ones are better for drum and bass and why.
I tell you after meeting those guys it is impressive how much knowledge educated people have about this shit.

I got my first set a few months ago and what a difference. I listened to a few old projects last night I havent listened to since getting them and some sound ok but some are terrible, could just be me and my shit tunes though lol. Listening to dnb loud is just amazing though, Ive always had decent speakers, big jbl floor speakers but moved away and had to use small bose ones which are ok but going from them to monitors is just wow better than my jbl's, for making music at least. Ive got monkey banana gibbon speakers, perfect for the price range. A friend of a friend said he couldnt tell the difference between his monkey bananas and his adam 2 grand speakers, actually preferred the monkey banana and I think they sounded better than the krk rokits, but yeah congrats on the monitors their fecking banging its great!

i have a pair of 2325's and ige heard a lot of good things about the 305's. Im finally setting my room up for a studio on monday, so maybe the 2325's will get a proper run

Back
Top Bottom