DJ Comp Section Suggestions

Oh thank fuck for that. Stay away from the old stuff guys.. I'm so on that.. it's like being back at the Blue Note circa 1995.

I dug out some bangers yesterday, you lot better watch out

So what's the deal will we know who each entry is by or will it be anonymous?

I'm looking forward to the reveal!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh thank fuck for that. Stay away from the old stuff guys.. I'm so on that.. it's like being back at the Blue Note circa 1995.

Errr ok I promise I won't use anything from 95-96 (ThePapa can't see my fingers crossed while I type!) :)

Anyone for anymore? ..... got some lovely entries so far. Big up chaps.
Planned mine out, just need to go through the whole palava of the dreaded record button.

Guys [MENTION=30570]hyperd4eva[/MENTION] [MENTION=65342]ThePapa[/MENTION] [MENTION=67595]danwell[/MENTION] how you getting on, Still up for it?

I'm still up for it. Been drowning in pussy lately and have forgotten how to mix. Giz a few days. Too many tunes to go through

Been drowning in pussy lately

I-dont-believe-you.gif

xx

Hey and I thought it was too late. Wha' gwarn with this then?

My 'puter was out of action for just over a week but I've sorted it. Gonna pm you the mix in a minute Ted.

Gonna wrap this up. Got some cracking entries but could always do with some more.

If you haven't sent me a mix yet but want to.. You have until Monday 24th 7pm GMT.

Only just seen this mate ! Would be interested.. wheres all the info please ?

Do it Danny! We need as many headz on this as possible :)

yes guys.
15-20 mins. use it wisely.

Some great selections so far, the entries i've got are all really good.
Use any headz labels, razors edge, methxx, platinum .. anything sporting the Metalheadz logo.

^^^ tweaked a little, digi or vinyl or both

Back
Top Bottom