DJ Comp Section Suggestions

themed mini mix comp is a good shout, possibly timed so no more than 10 mins a mix,then like double drop comp winner picks the next theme, possibly create a new post for each comp because the double drop comp got a bit messy after a while in one post

Nice one chaps. We'll see what the others come up with and try and get something on the go.
All suggestions welcome. I think we need prizes too.

How about a 20 minute vinyl only mix.. Winner gets a random dnb vinyl sent to them courtesy of yours truly?

So if anyones interested I will choose 3 Vinyls which i am willing to part with. The winner will then get to choose a vinyl of their choice. I think the best way of this to work is everyone record a 20 minute all vinyl set. Take a picture of the vinyls used so i know you havent used CDJ's or DVS.

Obviously we need a few people involved for it to work and possibly a third party to judge the mixes and give the result?? what do we think?

Fantastic idea Tone and very generous of you.
I'm certainly up for entering or judging mixes. If we get enough people take part we can decide on the best 3 and then put it up for a poll vote to decide the winner.

Good shout mate. I like that idea. That way we can keep it rolling. If we keep the mixes relatively short, then we can turn them around reasonably quickly.
It's also a great opportunity to get some decent feedback on your mixes so don't be shy about taking part.

First lets rob tony of all his vinyls and we'll start something up.

Back
Top Bottom