DJ Comp Section Suggestions

Mine should be in your inbox good sir!

I'd best point out mine is a load of edits put together. I'm not the machine this mix might make me seem!

Damn Teddy I straight missed this.......when is the deadline..... I got enough Headz to prolly do a little something.

You got time man.
To be honest, it will probably take me 1-2 weeks to get the time to upload them, would like to have a few more entries before I do.

You got time man.
To be honest, it will probably take me 1-2 weeks to get the time to upload them, would like to have a few more entries before I do.

Should have mine done by end of the weekend mate, went through all my vinyls getting all my headz plates out last night, completely forgot that SPY - xenomorph was on metalheadz haha

- - - Updated - - -

how many entries you got so far Ted?

Word....gonna have to go through my traks to see what i got. Was trying to read through this to see some of the details. So all Headz and about 20 minutes right?

- - - Updated - - -

side note...wonder how many times you will have to listen to true romance ha ha.....mental note...must put this in set ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

Metalheadz Platinum does count right?

Word....gonna have to go through my traks to see what i got. Was trying to read through this to see some of the details. So all Headz and about 20 minutes right?

- - - Updated - - -

side note...wonder how many times you will have to listen to true romance ha ha.....mental note...must put this in set ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

Metalheadz Platinum does count right?

I've been counting metalheadz platinum just any headz mate, also I haven't got true romance on vinyl so won't be hearing it from me :(

yes guys.
15-20 mins. use it wisely.

Some great selections so far, the entries i've got are all really good.
Use any headz sub labels, razors edge, methxx, platinum .. anything sporting the logo.

ok word....got it. Thanks Danny and Teddy. Gwan see what i and i can cook up fer dis ha ha.

ok so I think I got mine done? might give it one more shot or change 1 thing....didn't have as many Headz titles as I thought I did ha ha. I read back through here...so we are using Zippy share to send the files to Teddy and we are naming them Metalheadz Minimix and the winner gets a million dollars? Did I miss anything?

Might need some help with this zippyshare thing....I just upload to SC but I will give it a shot before I ask for help.

EZ

Big. Nice one guys.

Anyone else wanna jump in on this?
You have all this week to do it.

Back
Top Bottom