Hello, I am Bound Music!

Bound Music

Hey guys my name is Rafael, I am a music promoter for upcoming dnb artists and I own the youtube channel Bound Music. I am constantly on the lookout for new talent, awesome sounds and the best Drum and Bass music for my fans.

In my search I have come across this forum and I must say that I like the community so far ( still have to dig in deeper though ).

I hope this message doesn't come out as spam or as self-promotion because I have no intention of doing that, my purpose here is to get to know the people with whom I share the same interest and love, a little better.

So that's that, thanks for reading. DNB 4 life!

Welcome to the forum Bound Music! You absolutely should promote yourself here with the rest of us passionate Drum and Bass peeps!!! Nice humble intro though. :)

Bound Music is a very strange for a name for a label, but I hope you very well, you seem good, and I seem in the downward end into it I fall, this gone started again, alcoholism is a bitch you think everyone thinks your awesome but whne it happpnes its not good. Yeah change the name its terrible

As you are just a promoter I'll call you Cliff, you don't mind if I call you Cliff do you? You shoud spread to your charge, by calling thereselves theyre pigeonholing themselves straight away, look at the word bound, its a constricting word, something that dnbs never been about, and as a label, Bound is fucking terrible, c'mon guy, you found a word that looks but its fucking terrible, who wants to sign to a label called Bound

There's not much I can say and I don't have the willpower to change your mind at the moment. If that's how you feel it's ok, I'm sure if you re-read what I previously said, you will understand. If you don't like the channel, there are 2 things you could do:
1. Ignore it. No one's forcing you to listen to the tracks I upload.
2. Make a better one.

Back
Top Bottom