(Neuro / Atmospheric) Al Capone - Temptation (FREE DOWNLOAD)

alcaponeuk

back home from uni for summer and it sucks because i have nowhere to setup my krks or my mac and my mom and dad dont take kindly to me making a sub bass on loop while there tryina watch big brother. anyway i racked up my speakers for 2 days and managed to get this finished. all feedback welcome! will be back into migration now until august when i get back to uni haha

Nice track!
I like those bass sweeps.. The flow is nice, and I like the differences every 16 bars
But that bass is a bit low. I know it's because the note is low, but I'd try to get it a bit more noticable

thanks alot man, and i know thats literally what i sat and pondered for an hour before releasing, i was thinking of pitching all the instruments up a couple tones to an A root, but a friend of mine whos an insane producer advised against, he assured me that the low root E thats inaudible will really shake on a big system. im yet to play it out live so will see, i did send the upper end of the bass through distortion to try bring out some harmonics and give it some more presence but it just wasnt enough! ill be sure to get back on how it sounds through a club system as soon as i get back into nottingham ! thanks for the feedback man

Very nice, the chord progression after the main 'drop'! Like it very much! And for the low bass, I think will indeed be shaking the club systems. It really fits to create a deep vibe. Like it!

If you could give some feedback on my track as well, would be great! Totally different tune btw :)

I do agree with your friend, that bass will sound massive in a club, or on a huge system. Definitely a tune to spin!
OH GOD why do I only see it now that its a free download :p downloaded! thanks!

yeh thanks man haha take advantage of that free DL! and thanks alot Seagul thats an awesome rating, much appreciated!

That sub should cut through mate. I can hear it here.
Nice track, rolls really nicely, got a nice vibe going on in there.
Really nice around the 2min mark

Sounding very nice man. I think the bass sounds sweeeeet! Drums are tight and there is weird stuff going on top to keep it interesting.

Really big one. The vibe is quite remarkable, not gonna lie it turns into my latest favourites. The atmospheric stuff going on around 2 minutes is coolio. The one thing that was a little disturbing to me are those too prominent rides(?).

very sick track. really cool riffs and bass lines as well as consistent variations. as for your inaudible bass issue. im not sure if your using a pure sine for sub, but if so perhaps try a very low cut slightly triangle'd wave, you need something that will produce a few more harmonics down the spectrum than what a sine wave creates. of course cut where needed, then search sweep to emphasize moderately around the 100-180/400-500/ and again maybe even 1-3khz. it may seem contradictory to emphasize a sub in the mid area, but our ears pick that up better, and the chest picks up the low lows. also really great for 808's if you ever use those.. sorry to rant hope this was helpful.
Im not expert on this but i learned it as i was working on this new one and tried to apply it. Any feedback is always welcome!!

I liked the tune! Atmospheric DNB isn't really my thing but this was pretty enjoyable for me nonetheless. One thing I would have to agree with is the bass, even if it does hit hard in the club, what about people listening to it in mixes later, or even just as a track in their house or on their phone, I think it would be nice for the bass to sound at least relatively well everywhere.

Thanks for all the comments guys , yeh the ride cuts through not a lot of other freqs that high up , yeh I tried to bring out the harmonics in the sub I actually slightly distorted the mid to upper range to bring out the harmonics but unfortunately there's no other way to get it sounding strong in smaller systems unless i re key the whole tune up a couple tones - bad planning I guess haha thanks for all the great feedback

Back
Top Bottom