DnB Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty (Freek Remix)

hate the original but loving this remix, heard the horns bit on the radio the other day and thought that would make a good DNB bootleg haha, big up man

I have been meaning to so a halftime techy remix of this for a while. I'll listen to yours after I've finished it as I don't want to subconsciously steal your ideas!

Thats sick.

Feeling it, still play that cypress hill booty you did on the regs.

Good work man.

hate the original but loving this remix, heard the horns bit on the radio the other day and thought that would make a good DNB bootleg haha, big up man

Haha cheers man, all about that saxaphone innit :)

I have been meaning to so a halftime techy remix of this for a while. I'll listen to yours after I've finished it as I don't want to subconsciously steal your ideas!

Ooh would love a listen of your halftime bootleg when its done bro!

cool tune bro

safetings!

cheers!

Thats sick.

Feeling it, still play that cypress hill booty you did on the regs.

Good work man.

That's awesome man i still run that one time to time, did you ever grab a copy of the VIP i done a year or so later? Glad you're feeling this bootleg tho bro.. cheers

How to make a shit tune sound better, by DJ Freek

Hahaha! Funny enough the reason i decided to make the bootleg is that it's the only modern-pop tune that i really like. It's more the saxaphone bit than anything just puts a big smile on my face haha! Cheers tho dude!

Back
Top Bottom