Skwiffer - Sun and Bass 2014 Competition Mix

skwiffer

VIP Junglist
Hello everyone,

Here's my entry for the Sun and Bass 2014 competition. It would be amazing to get into the final, but I'm so excited anyway, I don't even care if I make it into the finals or not.

Hope you like it and any feedback is really appreciated.

Cheers

http://www.mixcloud.com/skwifferskwiffer/skwiffer-sun-and-bass-2014-competition-mix/

Un-Cut - Midnight (Waiwan Remix) - Wired Productions
Spectrasoul - How Strange - Shogun Audio
Lenzman - Lazy Dub - Metalheadz
Chase & Status - Love's Theme - Bingo Beats
dBridge & Vegas - True Romance VIP - Exit/Metalheadz
Planas - Breathtaking feat. Ed Thomas (dBridge Soul Steppers Remix)
Halogenix - Too Good feat. Zoe Klinck - Critical/Systems
Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction (Lynx Edit) - Razors Edge
Calibre - Archive - Metalheadz
Spectrasoul - Suppression - Subtitles
Lenzman - Broken Promises (Jubei Remix) - Metalheadz
Marcus Intalex - Temperance - Soul: R
L.T.J. Bukem - Atlantis (Marky & S.P.Y. Rework) - Good Looking Records
S.P.Y. - See The Light - Hospital
Artificial Intelligence - Movin On - V Records

Ahhhh more of the Bournemouth crew coming over then, shall check this out , not done yet, Russla's crashing with us - going to be a messy affair! ;) - oh and if you aint been before, maaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyte, you're going to love it all week, no doubt about it, best vibes, best crowd, best surroundings, just a perfect week of the best music

Ahhhh more of the Bournemouth crew coming over then, shall check this out , not done yet, Russla's crashing with us - going to be a messy affair! ;) - oh and if you aint been before, maaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyte, you're going to love it all week, no doubt about it, best vibes, best crowd, best surroundings, just a perfect week of the best music

Ahaa. Yes mate. Less than 5 weeks to go! I cannot wait!! Hopefully meet you there. Big up!

- - - Updated - - -

Cant believe I missed this! Right on this Skwiffy.

Man I need to sort out a new mix.

Yes mate. Hope you like the mix. Would be good to know what you think if you get a chance :)

And yes, you need to do a mix! I try keep an eye out for them but haven't seen anything recently.

Back
Top Bottom