DnB Angela (Terra)

I see someone commented on there being a lack of low end... i dnt notice it at all low end seems fine, althouhg there does seem to be some clashing freq like too much mids and mabye theres a lot of distortion creating problems... to my ear anyway. Its a lil bit ard for me i like something a bit more meloow but the basslines solid and the drums are quality. the intro / verse is a little quiet i think but i like the sounds there mabye just needs more volume and personally idd some ping pong effects or something to vocal mabye bring in some more low end noise here aswell? maybe thats what your soundcloud follower was referring to. Ten years ago i would have loved this btw im just too old for it now :D

I see someone commented on there being a lack of low end... i dnt notice it at all low end seems fine, althouhg there does seem to be some clashing freq like too much mids and mabye theres a lot of distortion creating problems... to my ear anyway. Its a lil bit ard for me i like something a bit more meloow but the basslines solid and the drums are quality. the intro / verse is a little quiet i think but i like the sounds there mabye just needs more volume and personally idd some ping pong effects or something to vocal mabye bring in some more low end noise here aswell? maybe thats what your soundcloud follower was referring to. Ten years ago i would have loved this btw im just too old for it now :D

I normally listen to my mixdown like a thousand times before posting here, and this time I didn't. Now that I listened to it (after a couple of days) I have some points I'll defo need to take care of, and this mid-frequency clashing is one of them. Thanks for your feedback!

Nice track! The I like the sounds of the basses!
The drums are topnotch as in qualitywise, but personally i find that they don't fir the track, the samples/sounds I mean... That might be just me.
Other than that, I like it

Nice track! The I like the sounds of the basses!
The drums are topnotch as in qualitywise, but personally i find that they don't fir the track, the samples/sounds I mean... That might be just me.
Other than that, I like it

Thank you for your feedback! I'll work more on the mixdown today, see if I can get it to be more clear.

Now, about the drums, can you explain a little more what do you think that doesn't fit the track?

Yea sorry, I know it's a bit vague...
I'll try to be as clear as possible.

It's mostly the snare, the kick too, but less. I find that they sound too 'ordinary', and a bit cheap. Not cheap as in the way of poor processing, like a beginning producer would do, because that sounds good, the the sample itself. Like a snare/kick found in a free jump up pack.
Yea dunno, I'm not a fan of it. But it might be the hipster in me too.

And do take this with a pinch of salt, these are my findings, and I do like the track

Hi!

I like the bass sound, the drums and the background sounds. As for critique: the second half of the drop the atmospheric pads come in again, which could be a good idea, but in my opinion they're a bit too prominent. When near the end of that phrase the shift up in pitch, that just doesn't sound/feels right to me. But overall, nice dark vibe!

Maybe you could find time to feedback on my first track, it's a couple posts above this one :)

Hi!

I like the bass sound, the drums and the background sounds. As for critique: the second half of the drop the atmospheric pads come in again, which could be a good idea, but in my opinion they're a bit too prominent. When near the end of that phrase the shift up in pitch, that just doesn't sound/feels right to me. But overall, nice dark vibe!

Maybe you could find time to feedback on my first track, it's a couple posts above this one :)

Thanks for your feedback! I'll check the things you pointed out.

I'm at work right now, but when I get home today, I'll check your track, and give my opinions.

I hate the kick and snare and the woman making weird noises sucks. Your right this track does suck, but not to the point of fuck it. The bass sound pretty cool to me and some of the ambience sounds good. I think you need to re work you kick and snare and take out the girl going bonobo bebeb bop.

I hate the kick and snare and the woman making weird noises sucks. Your right this track does suck, but not to the point of fuck it. The bass sound pretty cool to me and some of the ambience sounds good. I think you need to re work you kick and snare and take out the girl going bonobo bebeb bop.

Thanks for your feedback! I've already got some complains about the kick and snare, and I might rework them, as well as with the other things you guys pointed out. Now, the girl crying I'll leave it there, as it connects with the concept of the track.

- - - Updated - - -

very much compression on snare. I don't like that bass, so liquid..
kick without sub pump\
work on sounding man and it's will be ok :)

Huum, you're the first one to link the bass sound with a specific genre. I just work with the sounds to achieve something I like and think that fits well with the track. If this was your track, what would you do with the bass?

The kick and snare problems will be adressed.

Thanks for your feedback!

Hey,

I cant say much about this one because I´m not into such chilling things ;)

THe best thing for me is the nice percussion in the intro! That little break at 4:00 is very unique :)

Greetz
Martin

Hey,

I cant say much about this one because I´m not into such chilling things ;)

THe best thing for me is the nice percussion in the intro! That little break at 4:00 is very unique :)

Greetz
Martin

I worked with some tabla samples for the percussion parts. It's a little indian hand drum, very unique sounding.

Thanks on the compliments and the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom