DJ Fresh Nextlevelism genre classification

Dalek657

Hey I know DJ Fresh isn't thought so well of in the Drum & Bass world these days with his new stuff but I don't actually mind Nextlevelism and when I was listening to it I thought "This isn't all actually Pop but I'm not sure what other genres the tracks are so I need your help working it out

Here's my take but I'd be interested to hear yours

Louder - Dubstep
Hot Right Now (Drum & Bass)
The Feeling (Drum & Bass)
Skyhighatrist - Electronica
The Edge - Electronica
The Power - Moombahton, Electro house
Turn it up - Electronica
Gold dust - Drum & Bass
Don't tell me - Electronica
Fire over water - Electronica
See you again - Electronica
Forever more - Electronica
Godzilla - Electronica

I'm sure I'm wrong about half these tracks but I'd be interested to hear your take on what genre each track is and if it has elements of any other genres and if so what

It was pretty shit. Didn't mind Louder or Gold Dust much though.
Godzilla and Skyhighatrist are DnB to me, and The Edge is kiinda dubstep but I only say that because of the beat.

What the fuck is Moombahton?

Whatever it is I'm pretty sure I don't want to listen to any of it

tru tru, except you forgot the fact that its based on latin american stuff. thats the important bit.
If it was just slow house itd be x100 more awful

Slow house is definitely better than any moombahton.

Moombahton (god, i fackin hate to type this shit) is a fusion between the worst things in the world of music. Shitty EDM and Reggaeton.

I beg you, please..don´t say House if you mean David Guetta or FAT Le Grand.

Right?

HOUSE

Crap people call House but they shouldn´t really. This or eat ebola infested ape meat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slow house is definitely better than any moombahton.

Moombahton (god, i fackin hate to type this shit) is a fusion between the worst things in the world of music. Shitty EDM and Reggaeton.

I beg you, please..don´t say House if you mean David Guetta or FAT Le Grand.

Right?

HOUSE

Crap people call House but they shouldn´t really. This or eat ebola infested ape meat.

Who do you think i am. i am actually offended that you would even consider the possibility that i would think house is that. I just think proper house sounds awful played at 110. like, really bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom