Pareidolius - Wait For You (Minimal Liquid Bassline) New Tune!

Definitely a chilled tune, I like it.. And as mentioned above, the piano sounds real good.
One thing: the high hat/shaker is a bit to harsh in the high end for me

2:12 sounds like a weird random note just got hit there. The piano sound is nice, maybe try messing with the velocity to give it a more organic feel. It sounds really robotic and then those notes that keep hitting like the one at 2:12 really kill the flow of the melody sometimes.

The tune has a lot of space which is nice, maybe try doing more with the subbass (pitch bending/more clarity/more movement). It's not a bad subbass, but theres not much going on in the tune, even for a tune with a lot of space.

Maybe add some more shuffle to the drums, variations at the end of phrases, and soften up the high ends percussion (maybe a bit more wet on the reverb and cut all frequencies below 500hz).

The intro/breakdown need more I feel. The intro is way too long for the content inside it. By the time you're getting to the 1:50 mark and adding the full sub/drum combo, you've already heard the same melody and drums for a good amount of time with little to no variation.

Love the horn sound you have, overall the sounds are very pretty but some (piano, percussion, bass) need a little more to polish them up to make this a great track. Vocal is a really great addition to the song!

Overall I'd say work on the intro, making the piano sound more organic, and adding variation to the tune in terms of either bass, melody, drums, or arrangement.

Back
Top Bottom