Really Struggling with this mixdown

sorry im no expert but i find the punchy drums fine... im not so sure about the pad at beginning seems distorted or something mabye clean that up? as rest of track sounds clean to me, good vocal in there works great, il follow on SC check your other tunes.

I don't think that you need to do much more work on the mixdown, because everything seems to sit where it should be. Just try out adjusting some different frequency sections and you will hear if it sounds good or not. I personally try not to struggle to long on one certain mixdown, because you will come to a point where you think the whole track sounds shit and you just throw it away... But mixdowns improve anyway from track to track, so don't get stuck on it :)
Anyways, i really like the bass sounds (only the high kind of "reece" sounds a bit cheap to me, but that's a matter of taste) and the drums are really tight. I also enjoy the vocals, maybe they could need a bit more high frequencies (try it out, but if it sounds shit, keep it like it is)

Cheers

liking the tune mate :)

dont wanna comment on the mixdown as only listening on laptop speakers atm

but def feeling this one, keep up the good work (y)

This is really close imo, that high end reece is a bit loud in places and i think the high end of the breaks might be a little loud but otherwise it's a banger! good facking work!

HEy,

the Link doesn´t work because the track is privat I think? I would improve this neuro synths which are coming in at 0:22, i Like the idea but they should sound heavier / louder :)

Don´t do to much on the mixdown here. I like it how it is ;)

Back
Top Bottom