new member jumping aboard!

SIMV

Mass Vibrant
Hello, I am SIMV and I joined the forum because I was curious. I am 26 and from Rotterdam, The Netherlands

I started listening Drum & Bass last year when I discovered a vocalist called Veela and her collabs with artists like Starz, Maduk, Rameses B etc. From there on I discovered Liquicity, and a whole world opened up for me. One of the most astounding artists I have been introduced to is Tantrum Desire which I really admire as producer and DJ, and Drumsound & Bassline Smith, who I even greatlier admire. I settled myself on liquid-inbetween-neurofunk range because its perfect for me and openminded.
I decided also to start DJ'ing it right after a few months, going by the name of Mass Vibrant and I now make monthly dnb mixes. I also had 1 dnb performance live. It's crazy so fast but I really LOVE what the genre has to offer.
Before Drum & Bass music, I listened to, produced (still do) and DJ'd Hardstyle music for about 8+ years, but last 2 years have been too demotivating and that's where DNB sparked my fire again
If anyone wants to hear some of my sets, be sure to check me out on Mixcloud or Soundcloud. Theres no restriction of release-date in my sets, and I don't see why I have to. Amazing tunes need to be played out imo :)

Well, guess I'm off then and go browse the forum :D

Last edited:
Hello, I am SIMV and I joined the forum because I was curious. I am 26 and from Rotterdam, The Netherlands

I started listening Drum & Bass last year when I discovered a vocalist called Veela and her collabs with artists like Starz, Maduk, Rameses B etc. From there on I discovered Liquicity, and a whole world opened up for me. One of the most astounding artists I have been introduced to is Tantrum Desire which I really admire as producer and DJ, and Drumsound & Bassline Smith, who I even greatlier admire. I settled myself on liquid-inbetween-neurofunk range because its perfect for me and openminded.
I decided also to start DJ'ing it right after a few months, going by the name of Mass Vibrant and I now make monthly dnb mixes. I also had 1 dnb performance live. It's crazy so fast but I really LOVE what the genre has to offer.
Before Drum & Bass music, I listened to, produced (still do) and DJ'd Hardstyle music for about 8+ years, but last 2 years have been too demotivating and that's where DNB sparked my fire again
If anyone wants to hear some of my sets, be sure to check me out on Mixcloud or Soundcloud. Theres no restriction of release-date in my sets, and I don't see why I have to. Amazing tunes need to be played out imo :)

Well, guess I'm off then and go browse the forum :D

Good tunes man, and welcome to the forum! Good job with the introduction here on the forum too, I'll have to remember to check out Tantrum Desire - must be good. I also like Liquid and Neurofunk. Neurofunk, Techstep, and Liquid would be my personal favorites. Yeah, I remember first hearing Drum and Bass and being surprised by how fast the BPM's are, but now It just makes so much sense and matches my energy level perfectly...hahaaaa. Theres nothing like listening to some good Drum and Bass (preferably on a Dancefloor) and getting completely mindblown from the talent of the artist. Drum and Bass is by far the greatest art in the history of mankind!!! Get fired up my friend!!!

welcome man. boy do you have a lot artists to find out about
Haha thank you! Well, since last year I started following artists, their livesets (which introduces even more artists haha!) and labels.. but yes the scene is endless :p but it makes the search al the more fun

Good tunes man, and welcome to the forum! Good job with the introduction here on the forum too, I'll have to remember to check out Tantrum Desire - must be good. I also like Liquid and Neurofunk. Neurofunk, Techstep, and Liquid would be my personal favorites. Yeah, I remember first hearing Drum and Bass and being surprised by how fast the BPM's are, but now It just makes so much sense and matches my energy level perfectly...hahaaaa. Theres nothing like listening to some good Drum and Bass (preferably on a Dancefloor) and getting completely mindblown from the talent of the artist. Drum and Bass is by far the greatest art in the history of mankind!!! Get fired up my friend!!!
Well I was used to the tempo, but I meant the time from not knowing anything of it to where it is today. Crazy progress :) and yes Tantrum Desire is great, I think whole Technique Recordings is the best thing I discovered along with RAM Records. I feel the tempo matches my excitement aswell... it's just never 'boring', even if there's a rest-drop, it will be either swaggish cool or really beautiful symphonic :)

Back
Top Bottom