Sample Genie

tewky1

VIP Junglist
Just a hearty recommendation for these crew of guys.

Wicked vids, nice samples, for the price of a couple of pints a month.

I just had some dealings with the Customer Service also, top notch! New roster of sound designers coming up soon also.

A great idea from the start, which IMO they are pulling off very nicely, A+

RECOMMEND!

Ah fuck i keep ignoring their emails, had no facking time for tunes recently. will get on this again

Just went and checked, and from July on the team is made up Inside Info, Matek, Mikal, Quadrant(this made me cream a little, Sparse VIP might be my fav tune ever!) Rido and Stealth, so should be nice stuff coming from then as well. Amoss, FD, Prolix SOM, Xtrah and hybris been doing some nice stuff.

The catalogue of vids are always interestig as well. Would love to hang out in brizzle at one og the digital labz seminars. The Krust talk was very interesting, nothing technical but a well crafted lecture I found to be engaging the whole way through.

I've been using this service since it started up. You always get top quality samples and the tutorial vids often contain inspiring techniques.
I have had to deal with customer service before when they were having startup teething problems, I received prompt resolution, without question.
WELL worth the £8 per month.

Just a hearty recommendation for these crew of guys.

Wicked vids, nice samples, for the price of a couple of pints a month.

I just had some dealings with the Customer Service also, top notch! New roster of sound designers coming up soon also.

A great idea from the start, which IMO they are pulling off very nicely, A+

RECOMMEND!

Question, can you get all the back catalogued stuff if you sign up now?

been a free member since the start but haven't got around to upgrading, really should, the free samples are better than shit i've payed for in the past.

p.s where are the stems for the comp on the site?
i may be blind

Back
Top Bottom