Drummer Looking to Collab - New to the UK!

StevenEscalante

Hey how's it going. My name is Steven and I am a freelance drummer. I am originally from the US and I just recently moved to the UK.
I'm excited and eager to start collaborating with DJs/Producers/MCs/Labels etc on some tracks and live shows so I wanted to put myself out there in the hopes of making some new connections and breaking into the UK Electronic and Drum & Bass scene.
Right now I'm based in Manchester and I should be relocating to London by the end of this year. If you want to check out some of my recent work, I have a few videos at www.youtube.com/stevenescalantemusic as well as on my Instagram @sgescalante.
I'd really appreciate any kind of feedback/advice on how to go about this, or If you have any projects in mind that you think I'd fit, I'd be more than happy to hear about them!

Looking forward to getting to know the UK DnB Scene!

Thanks

Why the move from US bro? I'd like to hear some of your stuff but all your youtube vids seem to be promos.. Any solo recordings about?

:welcome: Btw

hey man and welcome, my production crew is based in amsterdam, along with our label eastern promise audio, but i have some stuff i would love for you to record and let me process and cut up, and collaborate on!! are you interested at all? PM me if youre in!!!

Hey man, long story short, my wife is from England and we met in the states. We both are musicians (she's a singer)
and we decided to make the move over to the UK. It's been a dream of mine since I was little and I've been a huge
fan of DnB,Jungle, Garage, Hip Hop, British and European culture, etc since I really young.
As for my videos, yes most of them are promos because where I live there wasn't a lot of Drum and Bass
and the footage I have playing DnB and Dubstep wasn't the best quality.
I have a lot of clips of me drumming on Instagram that I just compiled into video on youtube, I'm gonna put the link below.
And yes, I've just recorded a live drum mix/demo to put on soundcloud- I'm getting it mixed now and should be up soon.

Here's my youtube link http://youtu.be/6mtBUd3muZE

Hi Logikz,
it's not allowing my inbox to be sent haha but anyway, I like your guys approach to recording. The sound of the tracks that I listened to sounded very original. The ride cymbals
and the kicks sounded great. Yes I can play the bongos, I love to add percussion into tracks. And I love adding cymbal and hi hat solos.
I'm anxious to start some projects with you so as soon as I get everything sorted I'll let you know asap. You wouldn't happen to have a studio set up with a drum set in Amsterdam, would you? I know sometimes flights can be cheap heh heh wishful thinking, but that would be bad ass! You can email me at sgescalantebookings@gmail.com as well if it's easier for you!

Back
Top Bottom