Hello again!

Exert

I like trains
Hi all, I wanted to reintroduce myself to the forum because my circumstances have changed somewhat.

I'm mainly a Drum & Bass producer from Coventry/Essex. Recently I've started work within the music industry and secured a job as a studio apprentice at Audio Animals in London, which so far has been a very steep learning curve but one that I am thoroughly enjoying.

I hope to be a more active forum user from now on as I seem to have neglected interacting with others while trying to simultaneously work on my skills as a music producer and trainee audio engineer!

You can check out photos of the studio here and the services we provide here

Cheers guys :)

theres loads more, and he got his teeth fixed with the income from those early songs, and now he looks like a young charlie murphy!! its weird cos he does that even without the teeth fixed but its like you dont notice it cos his grill was mesmerizing, have you seen austin powers 3, when dr douggie howser comes in, and hes the "mole" but he aslo has a ginormous mole on his upper lip, next to the nose, and its totally vile, and austin cant say anything else than MOLE. MMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLEEEEE.

that is by the way one of the worst music videos ever made. incidentally its made by the same guy that stole a kung fu style from a master i used to train under. kung fu treachery, may he live in interesting times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive always been interested in a career in that field.. Any idea on the pay?

As an apprentice in England you're looking at starting around £3-£4 per hour, increased each year. AA might be less tight tho.

As an apprentice in England you're looking at starting around £3-£4 per hour, increased each year. AA might be less tight tho.

At the moment it's working more like an internship with bonuses in the form of commission, but yeah the standard apprentice rate depends on your age and the employer's policy :)

Back
Top Bottom