HYPERD4EVA AKA TONE AKA TONAY AKA ANTHONY JULY MIX..

gave this one a listen and really enjoyed it. Selection was right up my street and mixing was pretty solid throughout. Only part I heard there was a minor slip up was scatter > on the off but was recovered quickly anyway. One of the mixes I thought was worth a mention was straight after that Break - On The Off > Subtension, Minor Rain & Trilo - No Smer, never heard No Smer before and really liked that mix, thought the tunes worked really well together. Favourite section in this mix for me had to be Nymfo - Beep > Mutated Forms - Best Served Cold VIP > Mob Tactics - Lifer > Kai & Pnd - Dirty Air > Fourward - Countdown >Frankee - Flintstone, loved the selection of hard hitting tunes and thought you mixed them together really well, big up on this one mate all round decent mix

Sound mix Tone.
Mimic > Peel Street was easily my fav blend. Closely followed by Best Served Cold > Lifer.
Top work man. I'm digging out Mimic out of retirement when I get home.

Usually I don't participate/comment (bad I know), but this was worthy of a comment; banging! Great track selection and mixing,I've listened to it a few times now.

Usually I don't participate/comment (bad I know), but this was worthy of a comment; banging! Great track selection and mixing,I've listened to it a few times now.

Very kind of you! thanks. And welcome to the forum :)

Back
Top Bottom