Rockwell - INeedU / 1_2_3_4 (Shogun Audio) Out July 20th

As far as I know, they are going ahead for that infamous Techstep sound (hence the signing of Foreward and Joe Ford).

I suspect this is a summery single, so I sort of get them why they are releasing this now from the main camp (Technimatic is technically SGN:LTD)

shogun have gone down the shitter even more impressively than critical have, apart from Scatter Shogun have been piss poor recently

As far as I know, they are going ahead for that infamous Techstep sound (hence the signing of Foreward and Joe Ford).

I suspect this is a summery single, so I sort of get them why they are releasing this now from the main camp (Technimatic is technically SGN:LTD)

No they aren't. They're shogun proper

I like that he's diversifying a lot and making tunes he wants to make. Will have to reserve judgement til I've heard them on decent speakers/indaclub

I've heard 1_2_3_4 already and I don't really like it as it's pretty much a downgrade of Detroit. Intrigued to hear INeedU, anyway I'm with Joe and the others, would love to hear him do some ticky ticky tune every once in a while. It's been too long since The Rain.

INeedU blurring the boundary between D&B and Happy Hardcore.
I like bouncy tunes with 4/4 kicks and nice synth stabs so I like it.

Tune sounds fucking ridiculously good imo.

This is going to get battered by everyone, guaranteed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Rockwell is a fan of Subwave's music

IneedU - I Need You

thought of that when I first heard the a side

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm with joey on this one, not for me. there's a lot of people desperate for that rockwell sound of old but respect to him for having a unique style, it's purely for the dance-floor but it's a sound all his own so fair play

Back
Top Bottom