Bad Company - Planet Dust (Upbeats Remix)

Cheers indeed. Tried to forward that mp3 lunk but need to get on wifi maybe. Cant wait to hear this one. Ill go check out the original as well.

it was, good remix

I thought so, knew I wasn't going mad!! Don't think I thought much of it at the time - was much more interested in 'night train' which was hanging around at the same point but then later released on the DIGITAL NATION lp.

Anyway can we get a remix of 'Infinity'.. Noisia or someone like that.. maybe Gridlok.. mmmmmmm

Detweiler remix

Get those flutes out sonny.

I'm just echoing previous comments but the whole remixing classics thing just isn't for me, certainly not on this kind of grand scale.

The problem with these BC tunes compared to new music is the mixdowns, we all know that.

What I don't understand is why producers are going back in on an era that we have gone well past now. Make something original like Bad Company did back then and your music will stand the test of time!

Get those flutes out sonny.

I'm just echoing previous comments but the whole remixing classics thing just isn't for me, certainly not on this kind of grand scale.

The problem with these BC tunes compared to new music is the mixdowns, we all know that.

What I don't understand is why producers are going back in on an era that we have gone well past now. Make something original like Bad Company did back then and your music will stand the test of time!

I fully agree, however, I was having a convo with some mates about artists to remix classics that would actually work...

The top suggestion was Brown Paper Bag (St:Cal Remix) - Now that surely would work :)

already is a remix of brown paper bag though?
photek remix and its pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom