Jump up scene and basic grammar...

Basically any Czech has a strong issue with commas when trying to write in English. It's the same as with Portuguese and German as you guys have mentioned above. Honestly though, many Czechs wipe ass with British (and especially Americans) when it comes to the correct spelling as they teach us mostly grammar at schools. That also explains why we sound like shit when we're trying to actually speak English :teeth:
No No No!
U.S. Americans do not misspell, we simply, simplify the word. Instead of colour, we will "right"(double entandre) color. Because it makes more sense and fuck you, we are Merica.

- - - Updated - - -

Well at least you can properly write in English as we French people barely speak nor write our own language lull
You see this pisses me off. Technically writing, English is a mut of a language. But French is beautiful and pure like ze Germans.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, liked that!

That's the way I learned english. To be honest, when I read something that's written with lots of slang terms my brain just BSOD. I think that reading H. P. Lovecraft's work in english also helped.
With all do respect, I can barley read H.P. Lovecraft. He spells color wrong, he spells it colour.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a really big issue, the amount of times i've decided to not go out because people on the internet have decided its not for my liking and the people who might be running the nights have made a spelling error, i'll just stay here and hide and flick my bean
All of a side you are sexy. :giggly:

No No No!
U.S. Americans do not misspell, we simply, simplify the word. Instead of colour, we will "right"(double entandre) color. Because it makes more sense and fuck you, we are Merica.

With all due respect, I can barely read H.P. Lovecraft. He spells color wrong, he spells it colour.

I see what you did there :teeth:

Použijte google translate. Jsem si jist, že to dělá každá věc perfektní a snadno čitelné.

O Brasil precisa parar de prender os eventos mundiais como a Copa e as Olimpíadas mundo. Merda fixar o punho favelas e seu próprio país, então você pode fazer merda com o resto do mundo. Será que Traduz Google trabalho bom real?

Putain vin français, je suis ivre.

Last edited:
No No No!

I´m always tempted to write it that way because imo it really does make more sense, same with flavor..but then I´m like..Uh noooo, ze anglischmän will get very zauer on sis. :hagglers:

Getting snotty about grammar is part of class hatred IMO. Damn those poors and their awful syntax/spelling.
Nope its about people putting the effort in to learn to use the language properly. We are talking about basic grammar here

i like it wayne. lets enjoy it while it lasts.

and people, youre no better. the amount of times ive read "know" instead of "now" on here is through the roof. same with "should of" - nargh, you shoulve learned your own language and know better!

The problem is that none of us in the UK are really that bothered to learn English properly when we're at school. Life then was all about trying to get the average-looking bird with ridiculous chesticles, who you sat next to in Maths, drunk on Lambrini in the park round the corner so you can maybe get a peepee-touch

We're talking about Primary school here, right?

Quite frankly I think the jumpup scene has bigger demons to face than its grammar tbh

Back
Top Bottom