Soul:R - Fourfit EP 002 (LSB, FD, Anile, Kid Drama)

hate buying things In US dollars! when is the full release?

Looks to me like it's listed in GBP, u trippin'.

i think the site crashed, back now.

Word, just got it. I was really anxious for a little bit. *sheepish*

Got it! Winning at life & shit, also the price is a joke, had to throw in a bit extra in order to fight the feeling like I'm ripping Soul:R off.

What made you feel that way? Four tracks instead of two?

What made you feel that way? Four tracks instead of two?

Yeah. I'm used to pay at least 10 quid for a 4-track EP. So that's what I've spent here as well...so what it's just one plate this time (even tho I'd have prefered 2x12" but hey). Also the music there is amazing as I've said already :)

Chose a good time to visit the forum it seems!!

Bagged, and with a small donation for the cause....cheers for the heads up :)

Yeah. I'm used to pay at least 10 quid for a 4-track EP. So that's what I've spent here as well...so what it's just one plate this time (even tho I'd have prefered 2x12" but hey). Also the music there is amazing as I've said already :)

I heeeeaardddd that!

well this is a nice surprise, thought the release was next week. really good ep now that ive got to listen to the tunes all the way though, the kid drama tune especially needs a full listen to fully appreciate how good it is

well this is a nice surprise, thought the release was next week. really good ep now that ive got to listen to the tunes all the way though, the kid drama tune especially needs a full listen to fully appreciate how good it is

the full release is next week b you were right

finally got my decks back and can listen to this, so good, we need a "forthcoming soul:r" thread as well

Back
Top Bottom