Soul:R - Fourfit EP 002 (LSB, FD, Anile, Kid Drama)

so that's what depths is! thought it was a calibre tune. All over this, love leave as well, havn't really heard it much which is nice.

I've only heard Leave in a couple mixes, mostly the Lenzman studio mix that came out a few months ago. The whole ep is very good IMO. Marcus does sit on tracks too long though. I felt the same way about the Skeptical EP. He's old school. That's the way it used to be. By the time you actually got your hands on a tune, every established dj had been playing it for 9-12 months.

What Used To Be is a real timeless bit IMO. It could have come out at any time. You could hear it 1000 times and it would still move you.

EP of the year. Every single tune there is marvellous. I don't care if it has been played for months, when a tune is this good (and Leave definitely is), you can't grow tired of hearing it out, ever.

Will be 1 piece of vinyl with all 4 on i believe. Sorry if it's been a bit longer than expected it was due to circumstances beyond Soul:r control. I think pre-order will be up soon you'll be able to roder the vinyl with free mp3 direct from soulr soon

Back
Top Bottom