Lynx signs to Hospital Records

Haha. You know about the whole Surus thing don't you? (most likely a daft question but you never know).

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I knew about it and their 'ideology' of the term Underground music. Exit and Warm Comms are another two that left / pushed away. So practically they just want to be House / Techno Store. FFS!

Yeah, I knew about it and their 'ideology' of the term Underground music. Exit and Warm Comms are another two that left / pushed away. So practically they just want to be House / Techno Store. FFS!

Aren't Critical, BMT, Commercial Suicide and Subtitles still releasing there though?

Aren't Critical, BMT, Commercial Suicide and Subtitles still releasing there though?

Yeah, and Narratives as well. What I meant is that back in day it was overloaded (in a good way) with D&B labels, now its just Techno & House with the odd D&B label such as the ones you mentioned.

they said so in a few interviews that they are leaving hospital, they are going to continue with their sound tho (as the new remixes show)

Krakota & Reso also have signed. Strange move for Krakota I would have thought, had a good niche with the Ingredients crew and can't see his sound sitting on Hospital really at all...

Krakota & Reso also have signed. Strange move for Krakota I would have thought, had a good niche with the Ingredients crew and can't see his sound sitting on Hospital really at all...

I am happy about all the signings. Means we'll get a proper LP project from each of them.

If I love Hospital for anything it's their commitment to vinyl!

I am happy about all the signings. Means we'll get a proper LP project from each of them.

If I love Hospital for anything it's their commitment to vinyl!

apart from SPY's album (thankfully), its all 3 tunes a side shit for their albums ATM, wouldn't really call that 'committing to vinyl' I'm afraid

apart from SPY's album (thankfully), its all 3 tunes a side shit for their albums ATM, wouldn't really call that 'committing to vinyl' I'm afraid

I'm not bothered by the multiple tracks per side. But that being said I buy vinyl only for listening not for DJing so I can see your pain there.

For all concerned, I'm pretty sure Krakota will be keeping to his sound as Hospital have enough of the cheddar as is. I relate this to the recent Ram signings, just labels spreading their type of output

Back
Top Bottom