Lynx signs to Hospital Records

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
Seems like Lynx is now officially signed to Hospital.

http://vk.com/wall-196451_3968 - Google Translation: Producer Steve Lynx signed on Hospital Records. Shared the news in London Elektricity release 230 Hospital Podcast.

London Elektricity says it himself roughly an hour into Hospital Podcast 230.

Didn't see that one coming

Another good addition to the Hospital roster. Their roster is getting a bit packed now though isn't it?

I think Tim Viper mentioned in another thread that exclusive signings essentially consist of 2 album deals, so might be a few that are coming to the end of that or just doing other stuff atm, not sure though as i pay little attention to hospita really.

Good for lynx though, sure his output won't vary too much

I think Tim Viper mentioned in another thread that exclusive signings essentially consist of 2 album deals, so might be a few that are coming to the end of that or just doing other stuff atm, not sure though as i pay little attention to hospita really.

Good for lynx though, sure his output won't vary too much

Oh yeah, I think it was about Netsky leaving Hospital, so I guess Lynx is Netsky's replacement!

good move for both, lynx tunes are buy on sight whatever the label

Big Up to both Lynx and Hospital! That being said. His album better be damn good.

Still haven't forgiven him for scrapping the LP he had coming out with that Singer/Songwriter from Australia....fucking cunt.

Good for him! Lynx been killing it for years and has such a unique sound.
Its also exciting (for me atleast) to see new guys getting signed while others are moving on to better things (netsky ,c&k). Imo those guys have released numerous albums and singles already what more can they really do for hospital and as im sure many people agree their tunes just dont even suit hospital or even dnb anymore. Keep high contrast forever tho just sayin he can realease a 174 bmp queef flute album again and i will buy it probably

Didn't Lynx say he was starting to make more pop inspired stuff somewhere though? I can't confirm, I just swear I remember reading it somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom