DJ Tundra - Vinyl Vibes

Tundra

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Haven't put up a mix in a while so thought I'd record a little mix. This is 100% vinyl and tried to keep a nice vibe throughout. Feedback is always welcome and I hope you enjoy!

Tracklist:
SPY ft Grim & Total Science - Cold Harsh Air
Calibre - Sagan
Submotion Orchestra - It's not me it's you (Alex Perez remix)
Nymfo - Headbangers ball
Lenzman ft Steo - My Tearz
Break - Moving On
Utah Jazz - Endless ft Lameduza
Nymfo - Resolve (Klute VIP)
Nymfo - Whenever you need me
BCee & Bladerunner - Moonstruck
Klute ft Klose - My Black & White ( Calibre remix)

Saw this pop up on my SC, managed to listen to the first half which was dope. Will check again today maybe and leave some more comments!

Saw this pop up on my SC, managed to listen to the first half which was dope. Will check again today maybe and leave some more comments!

Thanks for checking it man, glad you like the first half let me know if you what you think of the rest of it mate

Nice intro, setting the tone without getting too full on straight off the bat. Not heard Sagan, which introduced itself effortlessly for a seamless blend from Cold Harsh Air. Great selection choosing INMIY rmx to go with that Calibre tune. Fav mix so far :)

Enjoyed the switch into Moving On, which is such an aptly named tune to do that with ;) Liking the soulful roll of the tune at 15 mins (unsure of where I am in the TL) Whatever the bit is at 18:04 gave me a lil screwface with that bass pushing through (sounds a bit Nymfo-ish), yeah right before Whenever You Need Me. The vocal in that cut into the mix efficiently and to great effect. Also liking the last tune man. Very nice soft vocals over those Calibre vibes.

Very nice mix when the sun is out. Not usually my cup, but it was enjoyable and I do like this kind of dnb when the weather is nice. Lots of tunes that look familiar, that I have not heard before, with a sweet amount of vocal in the mix to keep things fresh in this genre that vocals seem to suit more than others imo (bar jump up :D ) Respect on the 100% vinyl too + the EQ-ing was great in this. Good work Danny (y)

Nice intro, setting the tone without getting too full on straight off the bat. Not heard Sagan, which introduced itself effortlessly for a seamless blend from Cold Harsh Air. Great selection choosing INMIY rmx to go with that Calibre tune. Fav mix so far :)

Enjoyed the switch into Moving On, which is such an aptly named tune to do that with ;) Liking the soulful roll of the tune at 15 mins (unsure of where I am in the TL) Whatever the bit is at 18:04 gave me a lil screwface with that bass pushing through (sounds a bit Nymfo-ish), yeah right before Whenever You Need Me. The vocal in that cut into the mix efficiently and to great effect. Also liking the last tune man. Very nice soft vocals over those Calibre vibes.

Very nice mix when the sun is out. Not usually my cup, but it was enjoyable and I do like this kind of dnb when the weather is nice. Lots of tunes that look familiar, that I have not heard before, with a sweet amount of vocal in the mix to keep things fresh in this genre that vocals seem to suit more than others imo (bar jump up :D ) Respect on the 100% vinyl too + the EQ-ing was great in this. Good work Danny (y)

Thanks for checking the mix and the feedback mate, glad you enjoyed it, been really feeling the chilled out vibe now the sun is out again haha

finished this today Danny.....some good stuff in there. Left you some comments on Sc and all that good stuff......so back to the top you go!

finished this today Danny.....some good stuff in there. Left you some comments on Sc and all that good stuff......so back to the top you go!

Thanks for checking it and the comments mate

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Danny - pon this!

Selection looks damn good.

Sweet man let me know what you think when you have given it a listen

- - - Updated - - -

nice mix ! enjoyed all of it , the blend of the two nymfo tunes somehow stood out . cheers

Thanks for checking it bro, glad you enjoyed it, do like those nymfo tunes haha whenever you need me is one of my personal favourites to throw in the mix

Right on the bump, had another listen to it.

Quality selection and a feeling your mixing is getting tighter :)
Left you some on the fly comments on SC.

Hope next time you grab a couple more plates and stretch the session to 1 hour, it will give you more room to play and progress on your groove.

Big Ups !

Last edited:
Right on the bump, had another listen on it.

Quality selection and a feeling your mixing is getting tighter :)
Left you some on the fly comments on SC.

Hope next time you grab a couple more plates and stretch the session to 1 hour, it will give you more room to play and progress on your groove.

Big Ups !

Thanks for checking it and the comments man, definitely going to push for the hour mark on the next mix I record

Back
Top Bottom