**Ingredients Records Update**

Holy fucking Artwork SWAG...

10603288_10152691519565482_3065627940947687072_n.jpg

Dead Man's Chest - Dreamscapes EP

Something a little different, dropping on Ingredients Records in November.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152691519565482&set=a.21170170481.52212.635385481&type=1

Dreamscapes is bloody brilliant!!

btw Ingredients, do you consider all styles of D&B for demos?? Thinking of sending a track of mine through to you, but it is a bit 'minimal'

glad you lot are feeling the dead man's chest stuff, it's a bit of a departure from my expected sound, but i have may more fun experimenting with random stuff these days and getting on an oldschool ambient ravey jungle vibe really struck a chord with me. if you're feeling the artwork and want to wear it, i've adapted it for a back print on a crew neck sweat in collaboration with my friends at Done London, strictly limited edition and you can grab one through the link here, reduced to £36 while my winter sale is on ;]

http://eveson.bigcartel.com/product/dead-man-s-chest-vs-done-london-sweatshirt

10348599_10152830287240482_6713982453915942928_n.jpg

we only have 5 copies left from 50 on our label store! If you purchase there you get the MP3s for free.
If no luck there, it's in all underground outlets such as Redeye, Juno etc..

- - - Updated - - -

Also on Dec 29th we're releasing a 5 Year Digital Only Compilation. It's a look back over the last 5 years which has seen debut 12"s from many and some awesome tracks by artists such as Marcus Intalex, ST Files, Jubei + many more.

SKEPTICAL COLD ONE [JUBEI REMIX]
KODO THE JACKAL
RUFFHOUSE BYPASS
TYRONE BEHEMOTH
RESPONSE ONE NATION
JUBEI THE PATH
ST FILES & RESPONSE NAILBOMB
SATO DETROIT LIES BLEEDING
GENOTYPE A FEW TOO MANY
DUB PHIZIX DOMEPIECE
FOREIGN CONCEPT JAIPUR
SKEPTICAL SPHERE
SKEPTICAL & DUB PHIZIX FALLEN ANGEL
RUFFHOUSE STRANGERS
MARCUS INTALEX CABAL
KINETIC & MARK RECOIL COLD STREETS
SKEPTICAL CATCH 22
KRAKOTA TUNNEL VISION
ST FILES & RESPONSE HARD TIMES
MUTE & MAKO ASTRAL TRANSMISSIONS
DRAMATIC & DBAUDIO LIFE CONSOLE
KODO THE JACKAL [DBRIDGE REMIX]
FOREIGN CONCEPT JAIPUR [VILLEM REMIX]
RESPONSE SURVEILLANCE
VILLEM SPLINTER IN YOUR MIND [BREAK REMIX]

Last edited:
I love everything about this release. Is there any way of getting the mp3s if you buy from a shop (not just for this release)? I get stick if I buy on the internet lol

Edit: Never mind. Is on spotify :)

Last edited:
I love everything about this release

I completely agree with this statement, i've ordered the vinyl. Stunning package all round, a welcome departure from your expected sound Alex. Really hoping there's more of this to come, Bigup all involved :not_worth

Back
Top Bottom