DJ Fresh twitters "Think it might be time to get bad company back together”

i just think thats it is a bit of a backtrack. The Exit night a year or so sticks to my mind. The rest of the group obviously arranged a BC set featuring all of the artists, and Fresh didn't turn up. Now he is suggesting that BC may get back together, despite being the one who was a no-show….. just doesn't add up to me, could be wrong though.

That was a wicked night! I tweeted him stating how i was looking forward to the set and he stated that he had not initially been informed about the night and had a pre-booked gig abroad. Can't hate him as he was the main man at BC.

I thought the comments about dbridge & snares etc were funny as fuck to be fair...

In general, Fresh can go suck a gigantic bag of erect penises though.

he was taken off the flyer a few weeks before the event, he didnt just "not turn up".

Yeah? fair enough, regardless, dropped the BC commitment didn't he….just as likely that this tweet holds as much sustainablility.

I agree, but then people decided to make a living off it and that's always the beggining of an end. I don't really mind if someone produces popular music to get cash tho, who I really don't understand are people producing underground music for the same reason.

THIS!

THIS!

THIS!

Quote of the year for me right there!

Back
Top Bottom