DJ Fresh twitters "Think it might be time to get bad company back together”

Kanye-west-laugh.gif

do u remember when fresh first went gash and all the fanboys said "i dont care, as long as he keeps making bangers like gatekeeper"
lol.

he can continue making gash if he wants, and make good tunes under the Bad Co alias :) he made some serious bangers aswell the last 5 years, future jungle ep, heavyweight, cylon and acid rain

freshs reply about dbridge missing not using snares made me laugh

i think its a bad idea best left in the past.

Well if he no-show's reunion gig's then what makes anyone think he'll put any kind of effort into this?

I reckon BC should start up again, and leave Fresh out. He's made his bed.

Doesnt Maldini still go under BC alias? Whats up with that?

Well if he no-show's reunion gig's then what makes anyone think he'll put any kind of effort into this?

I reckon BC should start up again, and leave Fresh out. He's made his bed.

Doesnt Maldini still go under BC alias? Whats up with that?

I thought it was Maldini & Vegas under BC:UK?

I think Fresh is looking for a bit of tinternetz attentionz from that tweet, if it really was him that tweeted said twat

I thought it was Maldini & Vegas under BC:UK?

Yeah thats it. Thought it might be Vegas too. Aint he too busy with Bad Taste? lol

Changed to BC:UK because there was a 70's band called bad company and they faced legal action ... Don't see how that infringes whatsoever.

Yeah thats it. Thought it might be Vegas too. Aint he too busy with Bad Taste? lol

Changed to BC:UK because there was a 70's band called bad company and they faced legal action ... Don't see how that infringes whatsoever.

Probably because after Fresh left Bad Company, they didn't have his Daddy's money to fight off legal cases like that :teeth:

Just a copyright of name init, no matter if there's another group in a different musical genre from a different time. Plus, I imagine the original members of the ska band Bad Company had spent all there money on whores & heron by the time dBridge & co started to make some money, so they probably just tried to squeeze what they could out of them.

We all saw what happened with WWF. Fuck pandas. I want the Attitiude Era back

Each and every member of BC now produces under their own aliases. Only Vegas is a bit tricky as he's one half of Blokhe4d (the second one is Uman). Vegas and Maldini used to do Bad Company UK sets a few years back tho, that's true. Anyways why the hell not, I'm sure there would be some decent tunes if they decided to work together again for a while.

Each and every member of BC now produces under their own aliases. Only Vegas is a bit tricky as he's one half of Blokhe4d (the second one is Uman). Vegas and Maldini used to do Bad Company UK sets a few years back tho, that's true. Anyways why the hell not, I'm sure there would be some decent tunes if they decided to work together again for a while.

Had no idea Blokhe4d was Vegas :O

*ashamed*.

I thought Blokhe4d was a trio, with Vegas, Uman AND Maldini?

Back
Top Bottom