Tokyo Prose - Presence LP (Samurai Music) Out August 2014!

The support for the Tokyo Prose 'Presence' LP has been immense so far. We thank you all for this.
As an special exclusive preview of the LP ahead of it's release next Monday, Resident Advisor are now streaming the LP in full.
Check it out and please let us know your faves!

http://www.residentadvisor.net/feed-item.aspx?id=79300

So fucking brilliant. Makes me wanna have a posh wank...

I really hope this LP sells like the proverbial hot cakes because it really is lush

The perfect DnB album for a drive on a lovely summers day. Windows down, volume up

was lucky enough to get this sent to me last night (before my bundle arrives too!), and, man, what an album. Amazing stuff - this will be the first artist album in a long time that I put in the CD player and listen to from start to finish multiple times, but also has some great tunes that I will play a lot in liquid sets. Well done Sam and Geoff, top work

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah and Geoff - Fragmented You has to make the press if you do another vinyl for this. Blissful tune

Samurai facebook:

"They are available from the same download link you received when you bought the Bundle now. Reminder emails will be sent but they were there this morning"

Didn't realise at all while at work that this was out today. The moment I realised what day it was....

:D :D :D

hmm, im a bit pissed at this tbh. Got my digi downloads, I bought the LP as the bundle had sold out. Turns out I only got the digi for the tunes on vinyl, not the whole LP.

Why? This wasn't really made clear in the purchase.

The samurai store is certainly not the cheapest, especially the shipping costs, to be honest I expected to get the whole LP when buying an LP.

This has left me kinda bitter about having to shell out another tenner for the digi album.

hmm, im a bit pissed at this tbh. Got my digi downloads, I bought the LP as the bundle had sold out. Turns out I only got the digi for the tunes on vinyl, not the whole LP.

Why? This wasn't really made clear in the purchase.

The samurai store is certainly not the cheapest, especially the shipping costs, to be honest I expected to get the whole LP when buying an LP.

This has left me kinda bitter about having to shell out another tenner for the digi album.

Just had a look at the site:

Vinyl Album: A. Won’t Let Me Go (with Lenzman & Fox) B. See Through Love
C. Sunsets (with LSB & DRS) D. Small Gains

Bundle Album: Bundle contains Sampler 12" + LP 2x12", CD, + full LP WAV digital download
Physical products ship on or before 01.08.014
Instant download of the sampler WAV's with pre order purchase, full album available to download on release day - 04.08.14

The vinyl option doesn't even mention digi so I'm now confused.

EDIT: Adding to cart then gives you "Tokyo Prose 'Presence' LP 2 x 12" - 2x12" with free WAV's".

I think while it feels unfair it doesn't state full album included. Be interested to see what Geoff says on this one.

Last edited:
Just had a look at the site:

Vinyl Album: A. Won’t Let Me Go (with Lenzman & Fox) B. See Through Love
C. Sunsets (with LSB & DRS) D. Small Gains

EDIT: Adding to cart then gives you "Tokyo Prose 'Presence' LP 2 x 12" - 2x12" with free WAV's".

I think while it feels unfair it doesn't state full album included. Be interested to see what Geoff says on this one.

Hullo….. track-list is clearly stated on the purchase item. No mention is made of the full LP wav download there. If there was a full LP dl with it initially, we would have stated it. In the interest of fairness I have told the store to add the full LP Wav's to the LP purchasers as we can see where the confusion lies but a track-list on the purchase item is what you are buying when you purchase. It does pay to read and ask at the time of purchase, that's what I would do anyways!

PS I am not the only one here!

Hopefully everyone is happy now :cool:

Hullo….. track-list is clearly stated on the purchase item. No mention is made of the full LP wav download there. If there was a full LP dl with it initially, we would have stated it. In the interest of fairness I have told the store to add the full LP Wav's to the LP purchasers as we can see where the confusion lies but a track-list on the purchase item is what you are buying when you purchase. It does pay to read and ask at the time of purchase, that's what I would do anyways!

PS I am not the only one here!

Haha to be fair I was saying it doesn't mention it. I think people just expect it as the norm these days.

You are totally right, and I thank you guys for being understanding and fixing this up straight away for us.

Back
Top Bottom