Tokyo Prose - Presence LP (Samurai Music) Out August 2014!

The vinyl was tempting but will all the bundles sold I've had to limit myself to the CD. Looking forward to receiving it.

Noooooooo

Looks like I better get prepared to get robbed on discogs,bad times.

All the vinyl is marbled, there is plenty to go around….

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a general release for Presence? Redeye getting them etc? :)

General release is 04.08, all shops that order them will get them. We are only doing pre orders at present they're not being sent out yet...

Are any more bundles likely to go on pre-order or is that supply completely stripped? I even added one to my cart on the site yesterday and forgot to bloody pay!

Are any more bundles likely to go on pre-order or is that supply completely stripped? I even added one to my cart on the site yesterday and forgot to bloody pay!

Just to repeat and be clear... Bundles are all gone, no more bundles will be going on sale in any shape or form..

Wish I got the bundle, my bad for waiting on another essential release so I copped the 2xLP and sampler, I can live without the CD as long as we get the rest as WAV right?

Who is Tokyo Prose? I hear about him for the first time but this hype over his LP is just too high to go unnoticed. Is he a legend or something?

Who is Tokyo Prose? I hear about him for the first time but this hype over his LP is just too high to go unnoticed. Is he a legend or something?

Producer (used to be two guys, now one) out of New Zealand. Been around a few years but not a massive number of releases. Still he has made a name for himself for making some of the best deep, soulful dnb around.

Back
Top Bottom