Tokyo Prose - Presence LP (Samurai Music) Out August 2014!

Bought this on Friday and havn't stopped listening to it since. Probably the most musical and enjoyable D&B album i've listened to over the last few years.

Sunsets, Common Ground, Won't let me Go, see through love and Ventura are all brilliant.

10/10

" 'Continued Presence' will be available for pre-order early next week.
That's probably enough info for now...."

From Tokyo Prose's FB, umm guys what is this, remixes, original material, I'm so excited right now.

Thinking about it, there's a chance it's the 10" with more tunes from the album that Samurai were juggling the idea of if there was enough demand for it. If that's what "Continued Presence" is then I really hope that Kidman is on it.

Thinking about it, there's a chance it's the 10" with more tunes from the album that Samurai were juggling the idea of if there was enough demand for it. If that's what "Continued Presence" is then I really hope that Kidman is on it.

Fragmented You / Kidman would be absolutely perfect, but then I wouldn't mind any tune being pressed cause it really is a phenomenal album.

Looks like it's your lucky day!!! [MENTION=95474]Lazysloth[/MENTION]

Sure is, I really like 16 Bar Cycles as well, but a lot of people were clamouring for Fragmented You which I liked as well, so I'm a bit baffled as to why that wasn't on there.

was just about to mentioned this...Fragmented You was my favourite tune on the album actually. So blissful...but fair play to Geoff for providing as much of this vinyl as he has, and not resorting to 2 or 3 tunes a side for the whole lot (like some other unmentionable labels these days)

Back
Top Bottom