Tokyo Prose - Presence LP (Samurai Music) Out August 2014!

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
This deserves it's own fucking thread more than anything!

tokyoprose-presence.jpg

and HOLY FUCKING FUCK!

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=24928

DAT TRACKLIST! UGH SWAG!

01. 16 Bar Cycles feat. Christoph El Truento
02. Won’t Let Me Go feat. Lenzman & Fox
03. Small Gains
04. Ventura
05. Kidman feat. Zoë Klinck
06. Common Ground feat. Synkro
07. Sunsets feat. LSB & DRS
08. Fragmented You feat. Milton
09. Covet
10. Waiting On feat. Riya
11. All Things
12. See Through Love
13. Dance with You

:flashfap::flashfap::flashfap:

Last edited:
That tracklist makes me ridiculously moist.
Cannot wait to hear this, especially the collabs with Lenzman, LSB, Riya and Synkro!
Hopefully that tune that Lenzman played in his Mixmag set is on this album!

When would previews or pre-order be up? The wait is far too long!

In a week or 2, working on it right now. The LP was literally finished last week, so really it's not such a long wait. All going well will be at the start of August. I'd say that's a pretty fast turnover!

In a week or 2, working on it right now. The LP was literally finished last week, so really it's not such a long wait. All going well will be at the start of August. I'd say that's a pretty fast turnover!

Hope there's a special vinyl collectors package lined up with custom made Tokyo Prose TP that I can wipe my bum with after I shit myself on first listen! :teeth:

It is amazing though…. you go to all this work, co ordinating one of the biggest projects the label has been involved in, finally overcome some weighty hurdles including an entirely new distribution deal right in the middle of this project and you can finally give people the information they have been asking for and a large percentage just say

THAT WAIT IS TOO LONG

and people wonder why you don't tell them what tracks are!

It is amazing though…. you go to all this work, co ordinating one of the biggest projects the label has been involved in, finally overcome some weighty hurdles including an entirely new distribution deal right in the middle of this project and you can finally give people the information they have been asking for and a large percentage just say

THAT WAIT IS TOO LONG

and people wonder why you don't tell them what tracks are!

Sorry about that, didn't actually know about the hurdles, it's just that I'm an impatient fuck!

Sorry about that, didn't actually know about the hurdles, it's just that I'm an impatient fuck!

Hah we are too, we actually aimed for it to be out in time for the launch party obviously, but there is a lot of factors involved here. It's not a factory assembly line making music. The actual making of the physical products is a measurable time but the rest is a creative process that can't and shouldn't be hurried. Of any label I think we can be noted for being fast in our time of releasing records. We are not sitting on this record twiddling our thumbs :)

Imagine what the people waiting for the Cylon VA LP feel like

At least Samurai don't announce an album only for it to take 3 years for it to come out.

Imagine what the people waiting for the Cylon VA LP feel like

At least Samurai don't announce an album only for it to take 3 years for it to come out.

That's true, credit does go to Samurai for still managing to get this out fairly quickly despite problems!

Back
Top Bottom