Forthcoming Ram Records

It's going to be funny when City Lights comes out. No one's going to care as much as they care about asking for it. I'm going to enjoy having it in the bag but we aren't going to get the version on NL6 for starters, that sucks. Culture Shock has definitely got bigger things to come that haven't been around for 5 years just being sat on!

It's going to be funny when City Lights comes out. No one's going to care as much as they care about asking for it. I'm going to enjoy having it in the bag but we aren't going to get the version on NL6 for starters, that sucks. Culture Shock has definitely got bigger things to come that haven't been around for 5 years just being sat on!

Keep the faith Saam, keep the faith!

If you have Drip.FM, subscribe to RAM's channel and get Hotbox VIP!

1653668_820373531329199_29036386666755612_n.jpg

Is this the thing were you pay ≈a tenner per month and get all releases? Cool concept bit of a waste if they are doing a release drought like recently though

I see that RAMLIFE Loadstar mix is getting a cassette release, i might just have to get that.

Is this the thing were you pay ≈a tenner per month and get all releases? Cool concept bit of a waste if they are doing a release drought like recently though

$12 a month for RAM it seems, and as soon as you subscribe, you can choose any three tunes to get immediately from the whole back catalog. Pretty cool I guess!

Back
Top Bottom